Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March Life Preservers Project

We're making mini-albums for this month'sproject! This is the one I just finished to use as a demo. Do you have your Spring 2010 Idea Book handy? This month's stamp set is "Enjoy the Journey" on pg. 45. I really like this stamp set! Last month someone recommended that I let everyone know ahead of time which colors we would be working with so they could bring their own ink pads. That is a fantastic idea. Unfortunately, it doesn't help us much this month. While we'll all be working with the same stamp set and mini-album, you'll have your choice of paper packs. I'll have almost all the paper that we offer for everyone to choose from, seperated into kits. I'll be e-mailing everyone with more details.

We will have four guests with us for our March meeting! I can't thank everyone enough for inviting friends to join us! Our February hostess, Rachel Siddle, had an awesome event. Way to go Rachel! I also owe a special thank you to Doris Staffen. She's gone above and beyond for me lately and I'm very grateful. Having four guests this month is awesome. I hope we can keep the ball rolling. The more the merrier. As you all know, we have plenty of room for more.


What to bring:
Adhesive, Blocks, Trimmer, Scissors, Craft Knife,
Any punches that you like to work with, foam tape, self-healing mat, ink pads (I'll go into detail about colors in my e-mail), Piercing tool, sanding kit, scrap paper
As always, if you don't have a specific tool(s), don't worry about it. You can use mine:)
Our meeting is next Saturday, March 20th from 1-3 in the meeting room next to Country Mart, Ste. Gen. See ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment