Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bachelor's Degree

I just earned my Close to My Heart Bachelors Degree!! Yeah! I'm so excited about my new business and the online courses are terrific for learning everything from Creativity to Leadership skills. I'll get started on my Masters tomorrow. I'm also excited about the events I have coming up. I'm holding a Mystery Hostess event next weekend that grew out of just one hostess not wanting to wait to see the goodies (she's holding her gathering in Dec.). My mom goes all out with the Halloween decorations so, I'm having it at her house. We'll be having a costume contest, making Halloween cards with the great Halloween stamp sets, and of course select that Mystery Hostess! I'm also going to be promoting the upcoming Studio J!! We'll be watching the promotion video on big screen t.v. Check back for pictures, it's gonna be great!


After completing the Leadership course I just did to complete my degree I'm feeling anxious to build my team. Mostly because I need someone to be excited with! I have some great ideas for events that will work better as a team rather than a single consultant.


Of course, I can't close out this blog without including some artwork! I've been working with my sanding kit and doing some dry embossing lately. Here is one of the cards I created.

No comments:

Post a Comment