Thursday, March 25, 2010

March Life Preservers Meeting

Success! Everyone I asked said that they had a good time at this month's meeting. I hope they liked the project we did. I'm still a little unsure of myself when it comes to creating projects for others. I know what I like but, I don't want to assume that everyone else will too. I don't have any complaints so far and most of the women in the club are close enough to tell me when they don't like something and not worry about hurting my feelings. Like my dear friend, Christine. We've also been having a monthly contest for $25 in free products. This month everyone made a card from a small kit I gave them last month. They were all very cute. Our big winner was Stella Naeger. I don't know why I didn't take a picture of the card. It was adorable. The April contest is for the cutest mini-album (our project from this month), completed with pictures. We had four guests this month, which was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment