Sunday, November 1, 2009

November is here! That means a new constant campaign!

I'm so excited about this month's constant campaign! I think CTMH headquarters must be feeling the Christmas spirit early! Drumroll please.......
Call or e-mail me today to find out more! I'm really going to enjoy being a CTMH consultant this month. I'm going to feel like Santa Clause giving out the great MyAcrylix stamp sets FREE!
And don't forget to mark you calenders for the January 9th Connections Club Retreat! Round up a babysitter and call me to reserve your spot. Accommodations will be free! The Agnew cabin is very nice, too! You all will love it.
I have a few weekends left for gatherings between now and the retreat. If you'd like to host your own gathering so your friends can get in on this great constant campaign then you'll need to hold it in November! I only have a couple weekends left in November, so call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment